Crawford Law

A Full Service Law Firm 


Car & Truck Accidents

For more than 30 years our firm has represented large insurance carriers in car accident cases involving injury, death, and property damages. Now we want to represent you. In Pennsylvania, your recovery rights in a car accident are generally determined by the type of insurance coverage that the owners of the respective automobiles had selected. In the vehicle you occupy, full tort benefits allow you to recover for pain & suffering plus any “economic damages” such as lost wages, property damages, and medical expenses. With the limited tort option, you often are limited to only economic losses unless your accident involved a commercial driver, a drunk driver, an out of state driver, or a “serious" injury. If you are injured in a car accident, call our attorneys to see what you are entitled to receive. Don't try to settle on your own without first speaking to an attorney. 

The consultation is free! call us at 877-992-6311 or e-mail: [email protected]


Workplace & Industrial Accidents

If you sustain a job injury or a work-related illness, the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act may provide certain benefits for you regardless of who was at fault (e.g., lost wages, medical expenses, death benefits for family, or money compensation for the permanent loss of the use of a limb). Employers must provide workers' compensation coverage for all of their employees, including seasonal and part-time workers. Nonprofit corporations, unincorporated businesses and even employers with only one employee must comply with the Act's requirements. Prompt reporting is the key to protecting your rights; report any injury or work-related illness to your employer immediately. Generally, you cannot sue the employer for pain and suffering; however, if someone other than the employer is responsible for your injury (such as a manufacturer or seller of the equipment that caused the injury or a third party) you may be able to sue them. 


Premises Liability

When someone enters another’s property, they have a reasonable expectation of not getting injured. This means that property owners are responsible for maintaining a relatively safe environment. This is known as "premises liability." For example, a person delivering a package may sue you for injuries if he or she slips and falls on an oil slick in the driveway. But if that person was intoxicated or acted unsafe, then he or she may not have a valid claim. The legal theory of premises liability holds property owners and residents liable for accidents and injuries that occur on that property. The kinds of incidents that may result in premises liability claims can range from a slip and fall on a public sidewalk to an injury suffered at a business. If you have been injured on another’s property, our attorneys can help.


Dangerous or Defective Products

Products liability is the area of consumer law in which manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and others who make products available to the public are held responsible for any injuries those products cause. A household or consumer product can be defective for a variety of reasons, including a faulty design or a failure to warn of dangerous propensities. If you have been injured or your property has been damaged by a consumer product, meet with one of our attorneys to see what can be done. Early intervention of an attorney in your claim is important to identify all responsible parties and help preserve the evidence that you will need in a lawsuit.